MARKETING INTERNSHIP FOR INBOUND AGENCY
Outgoing, self-motivated students looking to gain real-world experience in digital marketing.
Still in school but interested in digital marketing? We have a great opportunity we'd like to fill for an intern at Bonafide. If you want to build your career with an awesome group of people and have a great time while doing so, then read on.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing, eager to consistently improve their skill-set and genuinely concerned with making an impact on our business. You’ll get a taste of everything – from content to code and everything in between. You’ll be taking on serious responsibilities and you’ll hit the ground running.
A little about us…
Hi, we're Bonafide. We like to think of ourselves as a group of wicked-smart, straight-shooting, modern-day marketers who are hell-bent on growing businesses and relationships. We use the web and bad*ss technology to help our clients find new customers online.
Our goal in starting this company was to create a place that didn’t feel like the traditional corporate work environment. A place where people feel respected, valued and enjoy putting their best foot forward to work towards a shared vision of success.
We have a great opportunity available for a marketing internship at Bonafide. If you want to build your career with an amazing group of people and have a great time while doing so, then read on.
A little about you…
- You really, really want to be a marketer. You've done a ton of research on digital marketing and you can’t wait to get your hands dirty.
- You have exceptional people-skills, marketing creativity and a commitment to building personal relationships with people.
- You love to write and you do it well. You’re a grammar wizard. You’re also analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You spend time building your personal brand online via social media and blogging.
- You don’t shy away from hard work and you tackle everything you do with passion and pride – even the not-so-exciting stuff. You work well in really fast-paced environments.
- You’re constantly looking for ways to improve yourself and learn new skills.
If that sounds like you, then we want to talk.
Some of the areas you’ll be working in:
- SEO – using various tools and tactics to improve our web presence
- Blogging – reading, proofreading, writing, publishing
- Social media – building relationships, sharing and promoting content
- PR – seeking and landing PR opportunities
- Analytics – interpreting data to determine what works and what doesn’t
- Research – understanding our clients and their customers to guide campaign strategy
- Team building – working on internal projects around culture and community involvement
- Exceptional people-skills and relationship building capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinking, analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- A strong desire to be challenged and constantly improving and adapting skills
- Dead set on a career in marketing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and project management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing one with a GPA of 3.0 or above
Skills in any of the following areas would make you an extra-special candidate:
- Google tools: AdWords, Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google +
- Marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Act-On
- Content management systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Sitefinity
- Social media management tools like Hootsuite, Buffer
- SEO tools like OSE, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO
- Managing or maintaining your own blog, website and/or social media profiles
- Leadership, volunteering or community service experience
We’re like a close-knit family at Bonafide and we take care of our people. If you’re a good fit, we’ll do everything we can to keep you around. Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible work schedules
- Big career growth opportunities
- Access to industry events and conferences
- Fun, energetic work environment
- Free coffee and snacks
- Team breakfast on Fridays
- Work from home on Wednesdays
- Quarterly team-building events
- Course credit (check with your school for qualification criteria)
- TONS of learning
- And a lot more!